IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!


    Matrix128's Coder Appeal

    Share

    Matrix128

    Posts : 2
    Points : 99904
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-03

    Matrix128's Coder Appeal

    Post  Matrix128 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:04 pm

    BYOND Name: Matrix128

    Past experience?:

    coding my own server landmines laptops you name it i prob done it Smile

    What's something(s) you'd like to add?:

    laptops with disk and server system

    How long have you been coding?:

    5years on other keys

    Are you actually *good* at coding?:

    can do most thing


    Have you previously been admin?:
    my own server lugnut106s server, ionstorms server, datas server

    // a quick rank say system where you can change rank and it says rank after name in world chat, it took 1min to make

    //
    mob/verb/changerank(T as text)
    usr.rank=T

    mob/var/rank="Player"

    mob/verb/say(T as text)
    world<<"[usr.name] ([rank]) Says [T]"
    //
    avatar
    Adamjordan27

    Posts : 75
    Points : 102432
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-02-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Small Town USA

    Re: Matrix128's Coder Appeal

    Post  Adamjordan27 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:15 pm

    Well, We need experienced coders and it looks like you fit the description pretty good.
    Your a good player never had to nag at you or anything.
    Got my vote bounce - But remember if we add you and you never do anything coding wise you will probably be removed soon
    avatar
    Binkow

    Posts : 31
    Points : 101578
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-02

    Re: Matrix128's Coder Appeal

    Post  Binkow on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:17 pm

    I support it. We desperately need a coder.

    laser50

    Posts : 15
    Points : 101124
    Reputation : -1
    Join date : 2012-03-10

    Re: Matrix128's Coder Appeal

    Post  laser50 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:45 pm

    Know him.

    Faker.

    And even then. What do you mean with "datas" server?
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 101551
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Matrix128's Coder Appeal

    Post  RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:47 am

    laser50 wrote:Know him.

    Faker.

    And even then. What do you mean with "datas" server?

    Prove it.

    laser50

    Posts : 15
    Points : 101124
    Reputation : -1
    Join date : 2012-03-10

    Re: Matrix128's Coder Appeal

    Post  laser50 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 am

    If he means the data i believe he does. He has stolen the code fro him.

    He offered to code for me, failed to show off anything good and well. Got banned for massive grief.

    No proof needed to know that people on the age below BYOND'd agreement cannot code.
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 101551
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Matrix128's Coder Appeal

    Post  RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:16 am

    laser50 wrote:If he means the data i believe he does. He has stolen the code fro him.

    He offered to code for me, failed to show off anything good and well. Got banned for massive grief.

    No proof needed to know that people on the age below BYOND'd agreement cannot code.

    I see, well I will look into it.

    Also happy 7 saints of D.

    avatar
    RussianLord(First update)

    Posts : 37
    Points : 99642
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-04-09

    Re: Matrix128's Coder Appeal

    Post  RussianLord(First update) on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:07 pm

    RussianLord wrote:
    laser50 wrote:If he means the data i believe he does. He has stolen the code fro him.

    He offered to code for me, failed to show off anything good and well. Got banned for massive grief.

    No proof needed to know that people on the age below BYOND'd agreement cannot code.

    I see, well I will look into it.

    Also happy 7 saints of D.


    Seven saints of D, we will never know.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Matrix128's Coder Appeal

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:06 pm