IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

IDW fix my god man rank.

RussianLord

IDW fix my god man rank.

Post  RussianLord on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:10 am

It has been 4 weeks now and I am still admin candidate by def, Please fix me and set me up with badmin(My correct rank) If I don't have it I will not be able to do anything helpful when game masters and game admins are not on.

Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    RussianLord

Re: IDW fix my god man rank.

Post  RussianLord on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:45 am

RussianLord wrote:It has been 4 weeks now and I am still admin candidate by def, Please fix me and set me up with badmin(My correct rank) If I don't have it I will not be able to do anything helpful when game masters and game admins are not on.

Well I got demoted but just a quick thing, how come it took minutes to demote me back to a nothing rank but after 4 weeks of waiting I was still never a REAL badmin.
    Just putting that out there.

RussianLord(First update)

Post  RussianLord(First update) on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:18 pm

RussianLord wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:It has been 4 weeks now and I am still admin candidate by def, Please fix me and set me up with badmin(My correct rank) If I don't have it I will not be able to do anything helpful when game masters and game admins are not on.

Well I got demoted but just a quick thing, how come it took minutes to demote me back to a nothing rank but after 4 weeks of waiting I was still never a REAL badmin.
    Just putting that out there.

Well that worked out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:24 pm