IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!


    Most hated admin

    Share
    avatar
    halueryphi

    Posts : 22
    Points : 104580
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-04

    Most hated admin

    Post  halueryphi on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:05 pm

    Just want to let you all know, i take Pride in this spot and i have to thank you all for making me this month's Most Hated Admin.

    WatorWat

    Posts : 28
    Points : 104786
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-29

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  WatorWat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:40 am

    you arent adam so this isnt accurate
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 104701
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  RussianLord on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:44 am

    WatorWat wrote:you arent adam so this isnt accurate

    If you were an admin my friend you would be first up on the list of dicks, Adam and halu would be side shows and you would be the main act.

    EDIT: Ha sorry that is bink, Just finished a poll and it is true Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy



    Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

    WatorWat

    Posts : 28
    Points : 104786
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-29

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  WatorWat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:36 am

    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:you arent adam so this isnt accurate

    If you were an admin my friend you would be first up on the list of dicks, Adam and halu would be side shows and you would be the main act.

    unlike you I understand what responbilties you have in a postion of power and would never want one , that aside I would make a far better admin then you because I actually can assess situations and act impartially serving the actual intrest of whatever it is im doing not whats slapped down in front of me and not like you wich is to serve your own intrest
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 104701
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  RussianLord on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:50 am

    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:you arent adam so this isnt accurate

    If you were an admin my friend you would be first up on the list of dicks, Adam and halu would be side shows and you would be the main act.

    unlike you I understand what responbilties you have in a postion of power and would never want one , that aside I would make a far better admin then you because I actually can assess situations and act impartially serving the actual intrest of whatever it is im doing not whats slapped down in front of me and not like you wich is to serve your own intrest
    Fuck you, I have had it with you, You are now perma banned because you can't accept you did something wrong. Please get the fuck off the forums and leave us alone.


    Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

    WatorWat

    Posts : 28
    Points : 104786
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-29

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  WatorWat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:07 am

    Perma banned for not agreeing with an admin on the forums youve really left a long trail of lies and pisspot poor admining
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 104701
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  RussianLord on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:13 am

    WatorWat wrote:Perma banned for not agreeing with an admin on the forums youve really left a long trail of lies and pisspot poor admining
    Perma banned for not accepting you greifed and bitching on every forum you can find.
    Please leave you sot.



    Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

    WatorWat

    Posts : 28
    Points : 104786
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-29

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  WatorWat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:15 am

    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:Perma banned for not agreeing with an admin on the forums youve really left a long trail of lies and pisspot poor admining
    Perma banned for not accepting you greifed and bitching on every forum you can find.
    Please leave you sot.

    make false accusations I disagree with you ask you to post logs cant because there all half true or complete lies banned for useing the admin complain form for admin complaints lol are you really so stupid ? do you not see how stupid that is

    WatorWat

    Posts : 28
    Points : 104786
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-29

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  WatorWat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:17 am

    for anyone haveing no clue what is being talked about read the admin complaint threads and this it makes a pretty clear picture besides me being mad
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 104701
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  RussianLord on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:20 am

    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:Perma banned for not agreeing with an admin on the forums youve really left a long trail of lies and pisspot poor admining
    Perma banned for not accepting you greifed and bitching on every forum you can find.
    Please leave you sot.

    make false accusations I disagree with you ask you to post logs cant because there all half true or complete lies banned for useing the admin complain form for admin complaints lol are you really so stupid ? do you not see how stupid that is
    Enough, I will take away the ban IF you stop bitching and you play like a normal person and DON'T GREIF.



    Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

    WatorWat

    Posts : 28
    Points : 104786
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-29

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  WatorWat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:25 am

    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:Perma banned for not agreeing with an admin on the forums youve really left a long trail of lies and pisspot poor admining
    Perma banned for not accepting you greifed and bitching on every forum you can find.
    Please leave you sot.

    make false accusations I disagree with you ask you to post logs cant because there all half true or complete lies banned for useing the admin complain form for admin complaints lol are you really so stupid ? do you not see how stupid that is
    Enough, I will take away the ban IF you stop bitching and you play like a normal person and DON'T GREIF.

    No thanks clearly trying to cover your stinky shit would rather have a perma ban for a minor problem in game that didnt harm any rp or anyones gameplay or enjoyment and for disagreeing with you on forums (clearly the 2nd part is a terrible crime ) besides the fact I used the proper forums made valid factual points and wasnt even orginally talking about the in game shit but stuff ive seen over the past months and decided to bring it up

    EDIT : if your reading this and you arent russian this is a argument thats been going on over different threads and wont make much sense
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 104701
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  RussianLord on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:28 am

    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:Perma banned for not agreeing with an admin on the forums youve really left a long trail of lies and pisspot poor admining
    Perma banned for not accepting you greifed and bitching on every forum you can find.
    Please leave you sot.

    make false accusations I disagree with you ask you to post logs cant because there all half true or complete lies banned for useing the admin complain form for admin complaints lol are you really so stupid ? do you not see how stupid that is
    Enough, I will take away the ban IF you stop bitching and you play like a normal person and DON'T GREIF.

    No thanks clearly trying to cover your stinky shit would rather have a perma ban for a minor problem in game that didnt harm any rp or anyones gameplay or enjoyment and for disagreeing with you on forums (clearly the 2nd part is a terrible crime ) besides the fact I used the proper forums made valid factual points and wasnt even orginally talking about the in game shit but stuff ive seen over the past months and decided to bring it up

    EDIT : if your reading this and you arent russian this is a argument thats been going on over different threads and wont make much sense

    Please, It is late, I am not in any mood for being a dick. Just return and it will be sent away. I am trying to be nice to you. I could be a dick but I have been that way to many times lately. Please just say that we were both in the wrong and I will unban you.



    Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

    WatorWat

    Posts : 28
    Points : 104786
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-29

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  WatorWat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:32 am

    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:Perma banned for not agreeing with an admin on the forums youve really left a long trail of lies and pisspot poor admining
    Perma banned for not accepting you greifed and bitching on every forum you can find.
    Please leave you sot.

    make false accusations I disagree with you ask you to post logs cant because there all half true or complete lies banned for useing the admin complain form for admin complaints lol are you really so stupid ? do you not see how stupid that is
    Enough, I will take away the ban IF you stop bitching and you play like a normal person and DON'T GREIF.

    No thanks clearly trying to cover your stinky shit would rather have a perma ban for a minor problem in game that didnt harm any rp or anyones gameplay or enjoyment and for disagreeing with you on forums (clearly the 2nd part is a terrible crime ) besides the fact I used the proper forums made valid factual points and wasnt even orginally talking about the in game shit but stuff ive seen over the past months and decided to bring it up

    EDIT : if your reading this and you arent russian this is a argument thats been going on over different threads and wont make much sense

    Please, It is late, I am not in any mood for being a dick. Just return and it will be sent away. I am trying to be nice to you. I could be a dick but I have been that way to many times lately. Please just say that we were both in the wrong and I will unban you.

    I wont admit I was wrong because I wasnt I will admit I have been mad and my posts have been rude but are still truthfull and im tried of argueing as well and dont really care but im not gonna compromise to avoid a ban
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 104701
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  RussianLord on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:34 am

    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:Perma banned for not agreeing with an admin on the forums youve really left a long trail of lies and pisspot poor admining
    Perma banned for not accepting you greifed and bitching on every forum you can find.
    Please leave you sot.

    make false accusations I disagree with you ask you to post logs cant because there all half true or complete lies banned for useing the admin complain form for admin complaints lol are you really so stupid ? do you not see how stupid that is
    Enough, I will take away the ban IF you stop bitching and you play like a normal person and DON'T GREIF.

    No thanks clearly trying to cover your stinky shit would rather have a perma ban for a minor problem in game that didnt harm any rp or anyones gameplay or enjoyment and for disagreeing with you on forums (clearly the 2nd part is a terrible crime ) besides the fact I used the proper forums made valid factual points and wasnt even orginally talking about the in game shit but stuff ive seen over the past months and decided to bring it up

    EDIT : if your reading this and you arent russian this is a argument thats been going on over different threads and wont make much sense

    Please, It is late, I am not in any mood for being a dick. Just return and it will be sent away. I am trying to be nice to you. I could be a dick but I have been that way to many times lately. Please just say that we were both in the wrong and I will unban you.

    I wont admit I was wrong because I wasnt I will admit I have been mad and my posts have been rude but are still truthfull and im tried of argueing as well and dont really care but im not gonna compromise to avoid a ban

    You seem to be taking it well so I will unban one of your users, the other is still banned for multikeying. I am sorry for what I did it was a bit over the top and please don't make bombs because they fuck up the server. I will be watching you but I am feeling bad so I can't be a full dick at the moment. After this you will be unbanned.



    Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

    WatorWat

    Posts : 28
    Points : 104786
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-29

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  WatorWat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:39 am

    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:Perma banned for not agreeing with an admin on the forums youve really left a long trail of lies and pisspot poor admining
    Perma banned for not accepting you greifed and bitching on every forum you can find.
    Please leave you sot.

    make false accusations I disagree with you ask you to post logs cant because there all half true or complete lies banned for useing the admin complain form for admin complaints lol are you really so stupid ? do you not see how stupid that is
    Enough, I will take away the ban IF you stop bitching and you play like a normal person and DON'T GREIF.

    No thanks clearly trying to cover your stinky shit would rather have a perma ban for a minor problem in game that didnt harm any rp or anyones gameplay or enjoyment and for disagreeing with you on forums (clearly the 2nd part is a terrible crime ) besides the fact I used the proper forums made valid factual points and wasnt even orginally talking about the in game shit but stuff ive seen over the past months and decided to bring it up

    EDIT : if your reading this and you arent russian this is a argument thats been going on over different threads and wont make much sense

    Please, It is late, I am not in any mood for being a dick. Just return and it will be sent away. I am trying to be nice to you. I could be a dick but I have been that way to many times lately. Please just say that we were both in the wrong and I will unban you.

    I wont admit I was wrong because I wasnt I will admit I have been mad and my posts have been rude but are still truthfull and im tried of argueing as well and dont really care but im not gonna compromise to avoid a ban

    You seem to be taking it well so I will unban one of your users, the other is still banned for multikeying. I am sorry for what I did it was a bit over the top and please don't make bombs because they fuck up the server. I will be watching you but I am feeling bad so I can't be a full dick at the moment. After this you will be unbanned.

    I only logged on dickdick or whatever the name is to say something in ooc because I was muted half way threw saying something that didnt effect IC or insult anyone but a question and then mentioning it after im muted and cant respond like your somehow right and im wrong because im not responding isnt very cool I didnt join the game it isnt really multikeying I understand it might be annoying for you but technically I didnt do anything wrong on that part I made it clear why I was on that account and I didnt interact with the game in anyway , it shouldnt really be done but muteing someone to make ooc look better for yourself shouldnt really be done either and this isnt russian im talking about
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 104701
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  RussianLord on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:45 am

    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    WatorWat wrote:Perma banned for not agreeing with an admin on the forums youve really left a long trail of lies and pisspot poor admining
    Perma banned for not accepting you greifed and bitching on every forum you can find.
    Please leave you sot.

    make false accusations I disagree with you ask you to post logs cant because there all half true or complete lies banned for useing the admin complain form for admin complaints lol are you really so stupid ? do you not see how stupid that is
    Enough, I will take away the ban IF you stop bitching and you play like a normal person and DON'T GREIF.

    No thanks clearly trying to cover your stinky shit would rather have a perma ban for a minor problem in game that didnt harm any rp or anyones gameplay or enjoyment and for disagreeing with you on forums (clearly the 2nd part is a terrible crime ) besides the fact I used the proper forums made valid factual points and wasnt even orginally talking about the in game shit but stuff ive seen over the past months and decided to bring it up

    EDIT : if your reading this and you arent russian this is a argument thats been going on over different threads and wont make much sense

    Please, It is late, I am not in any mood for being a dick. Just return and it will be sent away. I am trying to be nice to you. I could be a dick but I have been that way to many times lately. Please just say that we were both in the wrong and I will unban you.

    I wont admit I was wrong because I wasnt I will admit I have been mad and my posts have been rude but are still truthfull and im tried of argueing as well and dont really care but im not gonna compromise to avoid a ban

    You seem to be taking it well so I will unban one of your users, the other is still banned for multikeying. I am sorry for what I did it was a bit over the top and please don't make bombs because they fuck up the server. I will be watching you but I am feeling bad so I can't be a full dick at the moment. After this you will be unbanned.

    I only logged on dickdick or whatever the name is to say something in ooc because I was muted half way threw saying something that didnt effect IC or insult anyone but a question and then mentioning it after im muted and cant respond like your somehow right and im wrong because im not responding isnt very cool I didnt join the game it isnt really multikeying I understand it might be annoying for you but technically I didnt do anything wrong on that part I made it clear why I was on that account and I didnt interact with the game in anyway , it shouldnt really be done but muteing someone to make ooc look better for yourself shouldnt really be done either and this isnt russian im talking about

    Look, I will unban the user as well, Just please come back to the server. we are having free for all with a lot of fun game modes. Trying to see if endless shit can make people happy and also making sure no greifing happens. Please just join so you can have a good night and I don't have to go away felling like a full on dick for doing this to you when I find out later the logs were contraindicating and you were right.



    Sponsored content

    Re: Most hated admin

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:14 pm