IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!


    Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Share

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 13
    Points : 106636
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-16

    Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  Admin on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:24 am

    Post em here.

    WatorWat

    Posts : 28
    Points : 105986
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-29

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  WatorWat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:38 am

    loves to spawn himself as officer dickoff with a mateba and make himself immune to all disables / revive himself and teleport himself if he is harmed even if you are a traitor or whatever the justified circumstance for hitting him may be , likes to use his lethal mateba to "detain" criminals instead of stunning them also brillant use of admin powers and im talking about any minor crime not murder or anything serious also loves to make stupid nuke events that disrupt any roleplay on the station and kill everyone even if no one gives a fuck
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 105901
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  RussianLord on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:58 am

    WatorWat wrote:loves to spawn himself as officer dickoff with a mateba and make himself immune to all disables / revive himself and teleport himself if he is harmed even if you are a traitor or whatever the justified circumstance for hitting him may be , likes to use his lethal mateba to "detain" criminals instead of stunning them also brillant use of admin powers and im talking about any minor crime not murder or anything serious also loves to make stupid nuke events that disrupt any roleplay on the station and kill everyone even if no one gives a fuck

    So many grammar mistakes, I should just let it be but I will reply.

    First, I don't revive myself because I had(Past tense for uneducated people like you who don't understand tense) god mode.
    Second I don't have god mode anymore because server rules have changed.
    Third, Spawning myself as an officer is an RP element so quit bitching.
    Forth, Teleporting myself to stop greifing.
    Fifth, I research who I kill, I have logs you idiot, Just because you were dicking around and got killed for killing people dose not mean you can bitch like that.
    Sixth, Mass murder is not a minor crime.
    Seventh, Nuke event was when round was dead and needed to end, just because you were greifing people as a clown dose not mean your RP maters.
    Finally the RP was dead and so it ended.

    So, that is all, quit bitching or you will stay banned.



    Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

    WatorWat

    Posts : 28
    Points : 105986
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-29

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  WatorWat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:19 am

    your really digging yourself a big whole I can say whatever I want here thats the purpose and its all acurate apprently you have no qualms with distorting or completley replaceing the truth to help yourself and no integrity as well maybe the rules have changed but you still abused it constantly up until recently and you couldnt see it was wrong till you were forced to stop wow your an amazing admin you die and then you come alive or you respawn yourself as someone else you do it very frequently and no I dont understand godmode because im not a shitty power abuseing admin , "Forth, Teleporting myself to stop greifing." you do it against traitors and in any situation that suits you I have seen it many times and to anyone unaware hes the pirate whatever fuck boris the bulletdodger , " Fifth, I research who I kill, I have logs you idiot, Just because you were dicking around and got killed for killing people dose not mean you can bitch like that. " really so as a security officer you just kill players instead of arresting them good work , "Sixth, Mass murder is not a minor crime." what the fuck are you even refuring to stay on topic here moron , Third, Spawning myself as an officer is an RP element so quit bitching. yes it is except your roleplay is pisspoor and involves killing crew or respawnign yourself as a deathsquad or some other stupid villian thats job is to murder the crew

    Threating people for complaining about your abuse in the admin complaint section your a real classy guy and your threating in game not over forums and then you try to dissmiss my argument with saying grammar is poor it is yes but it isnt relivant and then go on to make grammar mistakes of your own
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 105901
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  RussianLord on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:42 am

    WatorWat wrote:your really digging yourself a big whole I can say whatever I want here thats the purpose and its all acurate apprently you have no qualms with distorting or completley replaceing the truth to help yourself and no integrity as well maybe the rules have changed but you still abused it constantly up until recently and you couldnt see it was wrong till you were forced to stop wow your an amazing admin you die and then you come alive or you respawn yourself as someone else you do it very frequently and no I dont understand godmode because im not a shitty power abuseing admin , "Forth, Teleporting myself to stop greifing." you do it against traitors and in any situation that suits you I have seen it many times and to anyone unaware hes the pirate whatever fuck boris the bulletdodger , " Fifth, I research who I kill, I have logs you idiot, Just because you were dicking around and got killed for killing people dose not mean you can bitch like that. " really so as a security officer you just kill players instead of arresting them good work , "Sixth, Mass murder is not a minor crime." what the fuck are you even refuring to stay on topic here moron , Third, Spawning myself as an officer is an RP element so quit bitching. yes it is except your roleplay is pisspoor and involves killing crew or respawnign yourself as a deathsquad or some other stupid villian thats job is to murder the crew

    Threating people for complaining about your abuse in the admin complaint section your a real classy guy and your threating in game not over forums and then you try to dissmiss my argument with saying grammar is poor it is yes but it isnt relivant and then go on to make grammar mistakes of your own

    I give up you are a lost cause.




    Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

    WatorWat

    Posts : 28
    Points : 105986
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-29

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  WatorWat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:45 am

    No your argument was bullshit dont try to turn the tables with "lost cause "
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 105901
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  RussianLord on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:49 am

    WatorWat wrote:No your argument was bullshit dont try to turn the tables with "lost cause "
    Please fight this on the ban appeals, I have given up caring.



    Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

    WatorWat

    Posts : 28
    Points : 105986
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-29

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  WatorWat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:02 am

    hey idiot your the one who changed it from discussing your bad behavior into specfic circumstances your bad behavior didnt disspear

    WatorWat

    Posts : 28
    Points : 105986
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-29

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  WatorWat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:13 am


    "Fuck you, I have had it with you, You are now perma banned because you can't accept you did something wrong. Please get the fuck off the forums and leave us alone."
    more proof this admin is just useing his postion for his own reasons and nothing to do with being an actual admin , complaining about admins shitty actions in game on the forums in the ADMIN COMPLAINT thread is what its here for you dont perma ban people in game for disagreeing with you and argueing , so lets see scenario here (do something in game debatable whos right or wrong admin says take it to forums)> ( on forums complaining and problem no you cant complain here > ( banned in game )

    also id like to point out russian had nothing to do with the even thats been talked about and is just useing my 24 hour ban for logging onto another account to say something in ooc as an excuse to abuse extend and now perma ban me in game for disagreeing with him
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 105901
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  RussianLord on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:24 am

    WatorWat wrote:
    "Fuck you, I have had it with you, You are now perma banned because you can't accept you did something wrong. Please get the fuck off the forums and leave us alone."
    more proof this admin is just useing his postion for his own reasons and nothing to do with being an actual admin , complaining about admins shitty actions in game on the forums in the ADMIN COMPLAINT thread is what its here for you dont perma ban people in game for disagreeing with you and argueing , so lets see scenario here (do something in game debatable whos right or wrong admin says take it to forums)> ( on forums complaining and problem no you cant complain here > ( banned in game )

    also id like to point out russian had nothing to do with the even thats been talked about and is just useing my 24 hour ban for logging onto another account to say something in ooc as an excuse to abuse extend and now perma ban me in game for disagreeing with him
    Read the general for my reply.




    Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Binkow

    Posts : 31
    Points : 105928
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-02

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  Binkow on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:53 pm

    Oooooh man, you mother fucker. I'm going to post every little bit of dirt I have on you. Thanks for abusing- if you are still admin even before this I congratulate you.


    Edit: Nope. You got deadmined. Enjoy being a casual player!
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 105901
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  RussianLord on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:44 am

    Binkow wrote:Oooooh man, you mother fucker. I'm going to post every little bit of dirt I have on you. Thanks for abusing- if you are still admin even before this I congratulate you.


    Edit: Nope. You got deadmined. Enjoy being a casual player!

    Ha Ha Ha Ha Bink how nice of you. Sadly I don't care. As of now I don'y give a shit because in case you have no noticed not a lot of player like you. I would continue to rub in how many people hate you but I would not drop to that level

    Edit: OOOH wait I did HA HA HA good times.



    Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Binkow

    Posts : 31
    Points : 105928
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-02

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  Binkow on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:29 am

    RussianLord wrote:
    Binkow wrote:Oooooh man, you mother fucker. I'm going to post every little bit of dirt I have on you. Thanks for abusing- if you are still admin even before this I congratulate you.


    Edit: Nope. You got deadmined. Enjoy being a casual player!

    Thanks a bunch for rubbing it in. Not like I don't already fell bad enough.

    Seriously, how the hell can you do that? You're not some newbie for gods sake. Also thanks for ruining my RP that round.

    Edit:

    Then, when you are given your last chance- you bloody pretend you're some automatic "bot." Blew that last chance away.
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 105901
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  RussianLord on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:55 pm

    Binkow wrote:
    RussianLord wrote:
    Binkow wrote:Oooooh man, you mother fucker. I'm going to post every little bit of dirt I have on you. Thanks for abusing- if you are still admin even before this I congratulate you.


    Edit: Nope. You got deadmined. Enjoy being a casual player!

    Ha Ha Ha Ha Bink how nice of you. Sadly I don't care. As of now I don'y give a shit because in case you have no noticed not a lot of player like you. I would continue to rub in how many people hate you but I would not drop to that level

    Edit: OOOH wait I did HA HA HA good times.

    Seriously, how the hell can you do that? You're not some newbie for gods sake. Also thanks for ruining my RP that round.

    Edit:

    Then, when you are given your last chance- you bloody pretend you're some automatic "bot." Blew that last chance away.

    Ha Great.
    Nope I am not a newbie so ok good one there.
    Ruining you Rp, you had no RP you sorry sot.
    How do you know of my bot, I won't ever use my nice clean bot on a place where dirty hobos like you have been HRMMMMPH.



    Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    scorn7

    Posts : 22
    Points : 105810
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-05

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  scorn7 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:37 pm

    I like Russian he just has a minor problem to responding to people on here when he should really just ignore it.



    and there was that one bit with boris where he was impossable to assassinate becuse he had god mode but whatever that was a long time ago and I don't care any more.
    avatar
    RussianLord

    Posts : 75
    Points : 105901
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-03

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:46 am

    scorn7 wrote:I like Russian he just has a minor problem to responding to people on here when he should really just ignore it.



    and there was that one bit with boris where he was impossable to assassinate becuse he had god mode but whatever that was a long time ago and I don't care any more.

    Why thank you, I reply because I fell like it and really why not?
    Sorry about Boris scorn, I was immature then.(I think they hated Boris because he was Russian, did you know I got banned for being Russian? Fun story that.)

    avatar
    RussianLord(First update)

    Posts : 37
    Points : 103992
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-04-09

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  RussianLord(First update) on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:55 pm

    I also think Russian is cool, he is the only person who fought to stop racism and admin abusing.
    R.I.P My friend.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russianlord's reviews / complaints

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:34 am