IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

Spawning/revival/advantages

ShadowRider1

Spawning/revival/advantages

Post  ShadowRider1 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Hello Apoctalyptic Station thirteen! Twisted Evil
    I have just tooken over my admins spawning abilities and other advantages as of today, not so long ago. affraid
    I have already gotten a complaint from admins that I will be having a chat with the chaos they been giving you guys (Not all but some)
    And I have gotten complaints about why I would go to such lengths to restrict their powers. pale
    ~
    I am sorry, but (to my team) you guys have been going overboard. I am keeping an eye on my chats about Admin Metagaming, revivals and other sorts of twisted acts going aboard! I done it too, I admit that, but the only event that I have done to actually ruin so many lives or ruin a traitors game (This didnt happen in my event) was Tok Lou "The Hive Beast". You guys need to lay off the powers for today and I promise I will chat with IDW, but for now..Let us ask the players and yourselves about my judgement, shall we?
    ~
    HAVE I BEEN TO ROUGH!? Yes, no? To harsh, to nice? Reason? What have you experienced from this? Did I give the server some peace? (Did I do good?)
    ~
    I would love your input!
    ~
    <3 Shadow. santa

eliteraven

Re: Spawning/revival/advantages

Post  eliteraven on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:07 pm

THIS IS BULLSHIT! Lol just kidding shadow...I agree with you 100% on this we do need to lay off using our powers so much I will admit I did do it I now see what it did but I am done with using my powers for now although I really would like a rainbow jumpsuit,etc. but other than that Shadow you are doing great(also talk to IDW about giving admins moderator on the forums so we can delete un-needed topics of people trolling)
    Adamjordan27

Post  Adamjordan27 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Shadow knew you for a little while now, your a great guy great admin and i agree 100% although i cant figure out who in the hell that guy in the freakish white hair pushin me down every round is

lol!
    Binkow

Post  Binkow on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Honestly, I don't think you should have had disabled admin spawning. We are here not for the benefit of us, however for the benefit of the player's interest. I've seen admins reviving themselves, and causing insane boring events (Well, fun for the admin). I believe that if they can't handle it, they shouldn't be admin and should be demoted instead of punishing the few good admins there are.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 pm