IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

Rumia's Application to board the S.S Adminship

Rumia

Rumia's Application to board the S.S Adminship

Post  Rumia on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Byond Name:Rumia29

Usual In-game name ( Can be your multiple most common names):Marisa Kirisame/Alice Margatroid

Male or Female? (Just to avoid confusion): Female

Contributions (If any): Dedication towards playing on the server, helping out if needed, suggesting idea's on the forum

What timezone are you in, and what time of the day you are usually on?: (UTC-05:00) Eastern time (US & Canada) Around 3:00 to around 9:00 on weekdays and depending on what i have planned for the day on the weekends changes, but if i have nothing planned, pretty much all day.

How old are you?(Be Honest): 17

What do you think being an Administrator is about?: I Think its about making shure gameplay is fun for the whole server by making shure that no one is greifing to ruin the gameplay, making shure the peace stays in the server and also adding some needed "kick" to the gameplay with unique admin events.

If someone griefed, how would you handle it?: For starters, i would look into the logs to see if *Insert Greifer's name here* actually commited the crime, and then i would consult it with fellow admins if any are on about the situation and deal further investigation if needed. If info shows that the person has greifed, then a warning would be issued to start off. At last resort and the player continues to greif after multiple warnings and kicks, then a ban would be in order.

Admin Experience: To the Point on: Ive been an admin on multiple Minecraft servers which if i remember in total, is about almost a year in total, ive also been a Trial Admin on this very server which lasted one round. I also remember being an admin on a Halo server i think.

Why should you be an admin? Be very detailed in this: Honestly, i feel that there's no need to be an admin, but there must always be admins on the server to keep the peace, make things more exiciting, ect. The way for choosing admins is never simple due to some times the volume of the applications or the idiocy of certain applications, but if i really must say, I think i should be an admin due to being Calm and collected in most situations, Mature enough to try and not get into fights, and of course, i wish to learn all there is to know about this game, and perfecting being an admin.

Green or yellow? Green due to light being colored Yellow

How long have you been playing (SS13)?:About a month now, but due to dedication, ive learned a lot about the mechanics of SS13 and various other things

Have you ever been banned from Apoc?:Never in my lifetime

Any additional information (things that will clear up any issue you have, or may help your application): I guess im cheerful most of the time in game, roleplaying is hardly difficult if needed, and building Mechs is my passion. Also, ive learned quickly for how short ive played SS13 i feel.

Adamjordan27

Re: Rumia's Application to board the S.S Adminship

Post  Adamjordan27 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Experienced, Saw you very much, even trusted you to admin a round while i was away you did great. Easy person to get along with

You got my vote

eliteraven

Post  eliteraven on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Got my vote
    ShadowRider1

Post  ShadowRider1 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 pm

EXCELLENT!
    Nothing wrong, aboslutely @#$% wrong with her that I have found.
    Okay that is a lie. She has had a problem with IC in OOC, although I haven't seen her doing it lately. (Hopefully she's stopped it)
    Other then that.....
    1) Enthusiastic
    2) Grammar is good
    3) Passed being a TEMP
    4) Optimistic
    5) Quick learner
    ~
    You have my vouch
    ~
    lol!
    Rumia

Post  Rumia on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Wow.. Im honestly surprised how well my Application went. I Guess good players are sometimes hard to come by (Not saying i AM a good player Heh) ?
    IDWMno
    Admin

Post  IDWMno on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:07 am

People like ya, always wanting to add some humor. I like it, you got my vote
    Lolmindgames

Post  Lolmindgames on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:15 am

Yeah, i like your application very much. I learned this game pretty quick as well cheers if you where trial admin here for a round then you should be trusted enough to be admin permanently,you got my YES

P.S You are very active!~
    Rumia

Post  Rumia on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Oh there's one thing i want to add to make it clear, which i forgot to type down when i was doing the App. SS13 Isin't the ONLY Game i play. So i might not always be on. Just wanted to make shure you know~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:10 pm