IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

Round Timer Options

Rumia

Round Timer Options

Post  Rumia on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:08 pm

For the Suggested Round Timer, I would think that around an estimated time of 2:30 Hours with also the power for admins to shorten and maybe stop/increase the Timer.
    RussianLord

Re: Round Timer Options

Post  RussianLord on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:17 pm

I think round timer should be the same of around 2 hours but a special event timer based off the tension report should also exist. it could also go off after a certain time and cause things like loss of power or a disease being released. It could also be turned on and off by an admin of course.

{14,5,012. The Empire strikes back on the logs. That is all}

Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    ShadowRider1

Post  ShadowRider1 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:24 pm

You have, and let's just say: You read my mind, just completely spoke the best idea I have seen for this suggestion.
    1) I definately don't want the timer to ruin your guys's roleplay (a round can always have a rp moment at anytime)
    2) Events tend to keep the roleplays going, don't want no short ending to a happy ending.
    3) Players choice to keep "Their" round going. No player should have to be forced to drop what there doing and fall under a power they cnanot stop.
    ~
    This is my vouch and this is my reason.
    lol!
    RussianLord

Post  RussianLord on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:30 pm

ShadowRider1 wrote:You have, and let's just say: You read my mind, just completely spoke the best idea I have seen for this suggestion.
    1) I definately don't want the timer to ruin your guys's roleplay (a round can always have a rp moment at anytime)
    2) Events tend to keep the roleplays going, don't want no short ending to a happy ending.
    3) Players choice to keep "Their" round going. No player should have to be forced to drop what there doing and fall under a power they cnanot stop.
    ~
    This is my vouch and this is my reason.
    lol!

Vote 5 minutes before the round end would be good, events could be subtle like a power sink spawning etc.

{Rounds will end quick 7,7,012. That is all}

Last edited by RussianLord on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rumia

Post  Rumia on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Huh. Maybe also the events could slowly start growing stronger and harder to deal with, like for example, first event that happens is maybe a couple Spess Carp spawn in a random area on the map were no one is, and all the way up the Xeno invasion or DeathSquad Bout with a Syndicate Death Squad Ect.
    RussianLord

Post  RussianLord on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:54 am

Rumia wrote:Huh. Maybe also the events could slowly start growing stronger and harder to deal with, like for example, first event that happens is maybe a couple Spess Carp spawn in a random area on the map were no one is, and all the way up the Xeno invasion or DeathSquad Bout with a Syndicate Death Squad Ect.

I fully agree with your thoughts on that. Hope we get some good coders to do some of this soon.

{Stealth will be in activated 14,6,012. That is all}

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:13 pm