IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

A Modest Proposal.

A Modest Proposal.

Post  Zenreich on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:11 am

Byond Name: Zenreich

Usual In-game name ( Can be your multiple most common names): Anderson Ivanov

Male or Female? (Just to avoid confusion): Male

Contributions (If any): Unsure what you mean, but I coded in a meteor gun once.

What timezone are you in, and what time of the day you are usually on?: GMT-5

What do you think being an Administrator is about?: When you do your job right, people won't know you've done anything at all.

If someone griefed, how would you handle it?: Seperate involved parties. Get their side of the story. Check logs. Take the word of the person who sounds less 12, and is generally more coherent and cooperative over the 12 year old spouting punctuation. Use appropriate measures to ensure the griefing doesn't happen again.

Admin Experience: Adminned two servers, ran one for half a year. Had 110 people on at one time, when the others were offline. Went smoothly.

Why should you be an admin? Be very detailed in this:
    As I've seen so far, the current admins (atleast the two on at the time of writing this) are largely incompetent, and take the word of a repeat offender who can hardly speak english over the more rational person. I've had the experience, both on SS13 and elswyr, and I imagine I can do a fairly decent job of keeping things from falling apart.

Green or yellow? Arbitrary.

How long have you been playing (SS13)?: Three years.

Have you ever been banned from Apoc?: No

Any additional information (things that will clear up any issue you have, or may help your application):

How old are you?(Be Honest): Read the rest of the application. Would you like to ask me about my ethnicity or sexuality too?

I can also provide web space for a site (if you want one), as well as an SMC forum -- which is far better than this free userboard you've got going on.

Re: A Modest Proposal.

Post  Adamjordan27 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:14 am

You was just banned for grief recently.
    Try again later.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:08 pm