IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

Elite X, and whoever else cares about Claiming Shit as your own, Read dis.

laser50

Elite X, and whoever else cares about Claiming Shit as your own, Read dis.

Post  laser50 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 pm

I was just wondering why you are claiming TG's work as your own.
    The map, Completely made by them.
    The code, Also made by them.
    What did you probably change, Oh, just some configs bro, It's my build nao.
    How old are you? Copying shit and claiming it as your own.

On a side note, There is a licence put on TGstation. Which as been there from the start. You must make your build open for everyone, and credits must be given somewhere to TGstation. (No I don't READ THE FUCKING LICENCE You know nothing about CC)

2 Links to show you what the licence means:
    http://wiki.creativecommons.org/FAQ#How_do_I_properly_attribute_a_Creative_Commons_licensed_work.3F
    And:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_licenses

This server was about to die anyway.. Under the mighty thing they call Apollo.

Admin Edit - I have fixed some grammar to make this legible.

Last edited by eliteixhitman on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have fixed some grammar to make this legible. USE commas on those things at the start chucklefuck!)
    Corn With Sombrero

Re: Elite X, and whoever else cares about Claiming Shit as your own, Read dis.

Post  Corn With Sombrero on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:48 am

+1, That's all.
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:04 am

Our build is a modified TG code, wanna know who got the adminPM committed on the TGcode ME, who changed the map LOADS ME. Also CC licences do not apply when you modify the work. You think you have to keep it open source! Ask any top server to give you it's code, I dare you! They will say "No, it's ours not open source" learn your facts about things BEFORE you post shit! Cheers

laser50

Post  laser50 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:36 am

eliteixhitman wrote:Our build is a modified TG code, wanna know who got the adminPM committed on the TGcode ME, who changed the map LOADS ME. Also CC licenses do not apply when you modify the work. You think you have to keep it open source! Ask any top server to give you it's code, I dare you! They will say "No, it's ours not open source" learn your facts about things BEFORE you post shit! Cheers

If with changed map loads you mean ticking something off and another thing on. Congratulations, coder of the year.

Edited the admin pm? Wow, how amazing you are for understanding the concept of resizing text. Congratulations! I hope one day you will find the true understanding of coding! Like increasing the size of your brains a little so they do not seem to fit someone on the age below BYOND's Agreement.

I wonder howlong it will be before you ban me from your Free forums because you are losing a discussion you just failed to understand anything of.

Note that: http://www.opensource.org/ That is also part of the license.
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm

How old are you? Fucking hell, I clearly stated I got the TG coders to add in stuff that was my idea. I changed the map (so did IDWM) and so our code does not have to stay open source, it has changes. We credit TG too. That means you need to learn more about open source licences pal! study

Edit - Quote from TG coders

We are an open source community. This however does not mean we have any right to push our decision on anyone else. Everyone can choose themselves whether they wish their source to remain closed or have it open. We respect this decision. There have been some cases of closed source being leaked and a community, which shall remain unnamed, has decided to completely ignore any common decency rules and has been hosting the leaked sources since they were released. While that might be okay there, we try to adhere to a higher moral standard.

Edit - TG's licence
    Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
    That is only if we distribute the build. Only then it has to be open source using the same licence.

Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
    I have given them credit in the changelog where specified. And have not said they endorse our branch of SS13.

Learn more, accuse less!

laser50

Post  laser50 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:51 pm

From what I know about your age is that you still want a kiss from your mother, before you ask her to look under the bed for monsters.
    Corn With Sombrero

Post  Corn With Sombrero on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:59 am

Chill the fuck out and take your happy pills, Hitman. Chill. If i'm not complaining about an unlawfull and completely biased permaban i have, why are you complaining about something like this? CHILL. CHILL.
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:17 pm

This topic is turning into, what seems to be laser knowing he has lost his argument. So I guess I'll lock it. PS. Laser, please learn about proper use of grammar. Cheers Very Happy
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Just thought I will add this shit in -

PM from laser50 -
    I do not need the "Grammar Nazi" shit from you while I am fully enjoying myself trolling you.
    And thank you, I just managed to stop my own server from going open source on that last message you sent.
    Cheers. But man, this server be dying.

Anyone who thinks they know more than me on these issues can go fuck themselves!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:19 pm