IDWMno's space station 13 server's forum!!

I AM FROM THE INTERNET ; HAVE FUN!

Corn With Sombrero

I AM FROM THE INTERNET ; HAVE FUN!

Post  Corn With Sombrero on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:28 am

What the fuck happened to the server in the last three months....god damnit guys, what happened to admins that were afraid of warning players for griefing, and that did events ON REQUEST? Seriously, all i see Apoc becoming is an infertile, Goon-like wasteland of a whole admin legion that undoubtedly have flimsy qualities. Fuck, fuck fuck, fuck. THIS IS TUH INTRAWEBZZ PEOPALZT!!! But seriously, why the hell do you people get hardons from taking over RussianLords account (it's a bit obvious, goddamnit.....) just to mess with him, and acctualy spit in our face with your whole "oh woop woop i'm an admin i'm gonna harras your ass and you can't do shit about it" policy. I'm no prize chick my self, but at least i have the (courage or balls aren't quite the expression...) stuff to create a slightly different, non-biased opinion and not be afraid of pissy 12-year olds that will try to bury me for it. I'm serious guys. I came to Apoc when the other servers became too crowded, expecting something better. And i won't lie, that's how it was, until just a few weeks ago. What happened, i have no idea, but shit changed. The people changed. We started expanding, trying to make our own branch, trying to erase all evidence that our platform is snatched from /tg/, that snatched it from Goon....maybe it's that what killed us. I will be short and frank here guys, if you can take a dick, you can take a joke. Chill. This isn't your little sadistic playground where you fill out your various cravings, this is a place where we came, for one game, one love, one same ambition. To play it, and to play it the way it should be-fun. With all these new posts getting locked, accounts being hijacked by admins, and rule guidelines the server seems more like the Nazi Jewish Bloodline Determination Book (Yes, that realy existed....)Online, than something people do in theyre leisure time. So, here is my proposition : all i ask for IDW to unfuck things, and start controlling his project (come on man, it's a fact, Hitman is using Apoc as his little branch prototype, that he is already transferring to his own server), and i'll be quiet. Seriously, i'll be the servers' silent creep-o. Just please, make things the way they were.

TL;DR : PEACE guys, this is the Internet, and recent studies have proven that fists and cusses don't work on it, even though it operates perfectly with a bit of the substance "fun" in it. To try and start this all up again, i propose a peace treaty, in the form of an aging, overused, but still nonetheless awesome meme : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4D5wS4D1J8. Peace. That is all. Expecting angry, smart-assed, slightly threatening in a very subtle way response(s) in the next two days.

-By the way, could you guys acctualy give me TWO examples of the thing you accused me and RussianLord of? That would be cool.
    eliteixhitman

Re: I AM FROM THE INTERNET ; HAVE FUN!

Post  eliteixhitman on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Ok lets cut this post apart with indepth analysis -

what happened to admins that were afraid of warning players for griefing, and that did events ON REQUEST?
    What do you mean afraid of warning players, we have and always will have the same policy of warning, warning, negoiating, banning (Temp), Final warning, Ban (Perma). Events are not on-request things, they happen when an admin decides to start one.

But seriously, why the hell do you people get hardons from taking over RussianLords account (it's a bit obvious, goddamnit.....) just to mess with him, and acctualy spit in our face with your whole "oh woop woop i'm an admin i'm gonna harras your ass and you can't do shit about it" policy.

We edited his posts as he has been banned from the servers and forums, his posts were spammy and annoying. I locked threads because the main topic was over and had no reason to be there. I do not harrass people, if anything he has been harrassing us and THREATENING us. I have no clue why you are so concerned, he was banned for a good reason.

I'm no prize chick my self, but at least i have the (courage or balls aren't quite the expression...) stuff to create a slightly different, non-biased opinion and not be afraid of pissy 12-year olds that will try to bury me for it.

So do I, it is my job as a referee, to form unbiased decisions about what happened and decide a right punishment. DO NOT try and lay anything on the other admins, the decision to ban you was me entirely.

Just please, make things the way they were.

Post an unban appeal and we will look into unbanning you, we warned you so much in the build up to your ban. But I am feeling kind today.

-By the way, could you guys acctualy give me TWO examples of the thing you accused me and RussianLord of? That would be cool.

Spamming up the forums - Just look round the forums TBH
    Warned about 5 times - By me in that huge conversation we had, REMEMBER!
    Threatening the server - Russian threatened the server with DDoS
    Taunting - You constantly asked to be an antagonist in very taunting ways.

Edit - THIS SERVER USES MY BUILD, MY CODE AND MY MAP. My server is more updated than IDW's for that very reason of, I HAVE NOT UPDATED THE BUILD FOR IDW YET. So before you accuse me of using this server as a prototype get the facts right first please, "This server is running an EliteIxStation Build"
    Corn With Sombrero

Post  Corn With Sombrero on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:46 pm

The "making things straight" part isn't about my ban (fuck it, it expired ages ago) but rather returning stuff to how it used to be.

-I don't see how "antag pls Smile" is taunting. If you find that taunting, i am sure some Hello Kitty Island Adventure will cool you right off.
    -Please, please, i beg you, find an example for that "forum spamming". Anything. Just about anything.
    -And i'm not RLord goddamnit, it wasn't me who threatened you with DDOS-es.
    -All you tried to tell me in that conversation is how NATO and democracy is all good, and how i'm an evil Serb for saying "Finfags".
    -If you're still fighting with me, you seriously have problems. Chill. Nobody, but nobody ever has had any major complaint on my playing style.

Once again, if (by any chance) you're stupid enough to realise this is a goddamn game and not a courtroom, chill.
    eliteixhitman

Post  eliteixhitman on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:02 pm

(come on man, it's a fact, Hitman is using Apoc as his little branch prototype, that he is already transferring to his own server), and i'll be quiet. Seriously, i'll be the servers' silent creep-o. Just please, make things the way they were.

Just to reiterate this server uses my build, code and map. So me transfering to my server is because it is my code. ON MY SERVER IT IS MORE UPDATED THAN IDW's AND THOSE UPDATES WILL GO TO IDW's SERVER. Let me guess, when I add them you will think I stole them too!
    Adamjordan27

Post  Adamjordan27 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Im gonna cut the chase here I am quite annoyed.

First- You did spam the forums and you took Russians side

Second- I have gave you multiple chances before I banned you

Third- Hitman is not using IDW's server for a playground or whatever he is just generous enough to share his hard work on the code with us.

Fourth- If you dont like it go on.

Fifth- This is now LOCKED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:05 pm